1. The judging panel must be consisting of 3 or 5 judges.
2. Judges must make their decision as to the winner of each round independently and will have an opportunity to explain their decisions.
3. In the case of a round where the judges cannot reach a decision each contestant will be asked to perform an extra verse for one (1) minute and the concept/topic should be given by the judges. Whenever possible this process should be avoided by the judges.
4. Decision by the judges is final. There is no appeal process. PROTEST – are prohibited and will not be accepted regarding any score or result of a decision.
5. However, for decisions in case of wild card issuance, the audience votes will account for 50 percent of the scoring for final decision to be made, while the judges aggregate scores will be collated from the score sheet used in this round.